Let’s face it, everybody has bad days at work. When it feels like they’re taking on the world, and losing. The last thing people want on days like those are to go twelve rounds with the office printer as well.
So, Brother has developed two new ranges of business colour laser products that are well and truly in their corner. Packing a punch with advanced features such as cloud and mobile connectivity, they are still light on their feet with simple, straightforward controls.
Why Swap To The L8000 & L9000 Series?
Taking on all comers for improved productivity, lightning fast print speeds, super-rich professional colour, low running costs and unmatched reliability, the new L8000 & L9000 colour laser series from Brother replaces the popular 4000 laser printers and, 9000 All in One colour laser models.
The L8000 Colour Laser Series
- Quick, easy connectivity from the LCD touchscreen for printing from and scanning to cloud based services including Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and Evernote.
- Complete flexibility in digitising hardcopy documents and sharing them with other Cloud users or accessing and printing files stored in social media or virtual Cloud storage space
- Print from a full range of devices including Apple, Android, Windows Mobile and Blackberry smartphones and tablets
The L9000 Colour Laser Series
- Advanced, built-in print management tools that allow complete control across an entire printer fleet
- Our best ever total cost of ownership; 75% reduction in paper consumption with 2 sided and booklet printing, high yield toners for up to 6000 pages.
- Print direct from the cloud, mobiles and tablets
No More Fighting With The Printer
By stepping up to Brother’s new colour laser and all-in-one ranges, you can make significant savings over the working life of your Brother product.
With true to life colour quality and images that are crisp and clear down to the last detail, their new colour lasers help you to produce reports, documents and presentations that are so hard hitting, they leave the competition on the canvas.
And by supporting the latest apps for staff to print and share using their own mobile phones and tablets, the L8000 & L9000 ensure they’re ready to embrace the ‘Bring Your Own Device’ revolution in the workplace too.
Looking to help your business stand out while reducing total print costs? Call one of our team today to find the best Brother colour laser printer for your business.