Last updated on February 16th, 2015 at 03:49 pm
We’d like to introduce the new P-Touch labelling machines from Brother. Small but mighty, these humble machines are saving the office one folder label at a time. Replacing the PT-2030VP and PT-2730VP, these two new desktop office label printers create tough laminated labels for the home or office in a variety of different colours and sizes.
Best in class office label printers
If you’re fed up of filing reports in the wrong folder or fighting with Eileen from accounts after she has unplugged the printer, then get yourself one of Brother’s new P-Touch label printers. Helping you to dodge easily avoided office problems and pickles, the innovative P-Touch labelling machines are saving offices up and down the country.
P-Touch 18mm PT-D450VP
An improvement on previous models, the PT-D450VP features a bright backlit display with a bigger keyboard to make creating your labels nice and easy. Offering the fastest label print out in class (18mm), choose to connect the PT-D450VP with your PC or use as a standalone office label printer.
- Prints up to 20mm per second
- Holds up to 50 user-created label designs
- Quick key functionality
- Large keyboard
- Prints 5 lines at up to size 42 font
P-Touch 24mm PT-D600VP
Featuring a full colour display and 10% bigger keyboard, the PT-D600VP includes a smart function key for ease of use. The fastest labeller in its class and with twice as many design templates as its predecessor, the PT-D600VP prints up to 180 x 360 dpi.
- P-Touch 24m Prints up to 30mm per second (from a PC)
- Holds up to 99 user-created label designs
- Full-colour screen
- Tape colour detection technology
- One-touch key input
- Large keyboard
- Prints 7 lines at up to size 48 font
Make your workplace more efficient
The new PT-D450VP and PT-D600VP have been designed to make the modern workplace more efficient. Compact in design with a sleek new design, these two new office label printers offer a multitude of great benefits to make the everyday tasks a little easier.
- Organisation – Choose from a huge variety of different fonts, images and tape colours to create the perfect label for your folder, box files, stationary and more.
- Identification – Whether it’s a USB stick, mug or laptop, these new label machines are ideal for identifying anything and everything.
- Instruction – Choose from a range of different size and colour tapes perfect for labelling potential hazards in the workplace such as a hot water tap or damaged plug socket.
Not only have Brother launched two new P-Touch label printers, but they have refreshed the existing PT-H105WB and PT-D200BWVP with new colours for the office. Buy the new range of office label printers online at Printernet. For more information call 01344 354 944.