COVID 19 - CORONAVIRUS
During these very unsettling times, we at Printernet just wanted to give an update on our deliveries. At this moment, deliveries are running as normal as possible with Next Working Day delivery schedules still being met. This I am sure you will understand could change at any time. We will always do our best to get your order to you on time, but that can no longer be guaranteed. If there is a time when your delivery will not be on time, we will endeavor to let you know, but that may not always be possible as sometimes the courier does not always let us know in good time. We understand this is not ideal, however we will do our best.
Should you have any questions about an order that is running late, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and state your order number so we can look into it urgently
- Unless otherwise stated, free delivery is on a next business day courier service to mainland UK only
- Free delivery is on all orders over £120 (inc VAT)
- Free and Next business day delivery is for mainland UK only, other areas will incur a charge, please contact the team on 01344 354944 for further details or use the Live Support at the top of this page
- Should an item not be available for the next business day service, you will be notified and you can either cancel the order, take an alternative or we will advise on when you are likely to get the item and wait for it.
- Orders must be placed before 4 PM for the next business day delivery
- Any orders placed over the weekend will not be actioned until the Next working day.
- Whilst we cannot guarantee a next business day service, we will do our very best to ensure delivery is on time
- Couriers can deliver any time upto 6pm unless otherwise notified
- On all occasions, a signature will be required so please make sure there is somebody available to sign for the goods
- Before signing for the delivery, please make sure to check you have the correct number of parcels and the items are correct
- IMPORTANT - Please make sure all packages are free of damage. If you suspect damage, please either refuse delivery or sign for it "DAMAGED" as this will help with our claim to the courier. If you take delivery of a damaged item but do not sign for it damaged, Printernet will not be held responsible
- You are responsible for the items once delivery is made
- Any claims due to DOA, Damage, Mis-Shipping or Wrong Goods must be made in writing to email@example.com in no more than 3 days from date of receipt
- You must inform us of any missing items in no more than 3 days from date of receipt